CLAT official notification is out. The exam date is 3 December 2023. If you are planning to appear for the exam, start your preparations. One great way of preparing for the exam is to attempt CLAT mock tests. Hitbullseye is offering a comprehensive set of CLAT mock tests in 2024. Check them out!
CLAT 2024: Overview
|Exam Name||Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)|
|Conducting Body||Consortium of National Law Universities (Consortium of NLU)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Exam Date||3 December 2023|
|Exam Type||Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) Entrance Test|
|Courses Offered||– 5-year integrated LLB (UG)- LLM (PG)|
|Participating NLUs||22 National Law Universities and other affiliated Law schools|
|Mode of Examination||– CLAT UG: Offline (Pen and Paper-Based Test)- CLAT PG: Offline (Pen and Paper-Based Test)|
|Eligibility Criteria||– CLAT UG: 10+2 or equivalent examination- CLAT PG: LLB or equivalent degree|
|Exam Duration||– CLAT UG: 2 hours- CLAT PG: 2 hours|
|Sections (CLAT UG)||– English Language- Current Affairs, including General Knowledge- Legal Reasoning- Mathematics – Logical Reasoning|
|Sections (CLAT PG)||– Constitutional Law- Other Law Subjects like Jurisprudence, Administrative Law, Torts, Criminal Law, Family Law etc.|
|Marking Scheme||– Correct Answer: +1 mark- Incorrect Answer: -0.25 mark (negative marking)|
|Total Marks||– CLAT UG: 150 marks- CLAT PG: 150 marks|
|Important Dates||1 July 2023 (Application Process Begins)3 November 2023 (Application Process Ends)3 December 2023 (Exam Date)|
|Application Fee||– Unreserved Category: UG – INR 4,000, PG – INR 4,000- Reserved Category: UG – INR 3,500, PG – INR 3,500|
|Exam Centers||Various cities across India|
|Admission Process||– CLAT UG: Based on CLAT score and counseling- CLAT PG: Based on CLAT score and counseling|
How to prepare with CLAT Mock Tests?
CLAT mock test 2024 is a great way to assess your preparation level and identify your weak areas for CLAT 2024. Here are some tips on how to prepare for CLAT mock tests:
- Choose the right mock tests. There are many different CLAT mock tests available, so it is important to choose the ones that are most aligned with your learning style and the level of difficulty you are looking for. Some factors to consider when choosing mock tests include:
- The format of the test (e.g., online or offline)
- The difficulty level of the questions
- The time allotted for each section
- The availability of detailed answer explanations
- Create a study schedule. Once you have chosen your mock tests, create a study schedule that will allow you to take them in a timely manner. It is important to give yourself enough time to review your answers and identify your weak areas after each test.
- Take the mock tests under timed conditions. The CLAT is a timed exam, so it is important to get used to taking the mock tests under the same conditions. This will help you to manage your time effectively on the actual exam day.
- Review your answers carefully. After each mock test, take some time to review your answers carefully. This will help you to identify your weak areas and focus your studies on those topics.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes when they are taking practice tests. The important thing is to learn from your mistakes and not let them discourage you.
- Take regular breaks. It is important to take regular breaks when you are studying for the CLAT. This will help you to stay focused and avoid burnout.
- Stay motivated. The CLAT is a challenging exam, but it is important to stay motivated throughout your preparation. Set small goals for yourself and celebrate your successes along the way.
How to analyse CLAT Mock Test 2024?
Here are some tips on how to analyse CLAT mock tests:
- Calculate your overall score and section-wise scores. This will give you an idea of your overall performance and where you need to improve.
- Identify the questions that you got wrong. Make a note of the topics or concepts that you were not familiar with.
- Review the answer explanations for the questions that you got wrong. This will help you to understand why you made the mistake and how to avoid making it in the future.
- Focus on your weak areas. Spend more time studying the topics or concepts that you are struggling with.
- Set goals for yourself. After each mock test, set a goal for yourself to improve your score in a particular area.
- Track your progress. Keep track of your scores from each mock test so that you can see how you are improving over time.
CLAT Mock Test 2024 by Hitbullseye
Hitbullseye offers a wide range of study resources for CLAT preparations. The aspirants are free to choose from the available choices as per their requirements. Hitbullseye offers an exclusive test series for students who only wish to get access to CLAT mock tests. The CLAT/LAW’ 23/24 Test Series by Hitbullseye offers:
- More than 110 CLAT and non-CLAT Mock Tests (Full Length)
- More than 20 exclusive sessions on Big Bull ki Pathshala.
The CLAT mock tests included in the test series are curated by experienced faculty members. The mock tests include a variety of questions and attempts to cover the maximum syllabus for CLAT. The test series has mock tests that are closest to the CLAT exam. You can buy the test series from the official website. Hitbullseye offers various other preparatory courses for CLAT and other law entrance tests. You shall have a look at them too.